Quest3D 4.3.2 | 219 MB
Quest3D - is a multifunctional system for developing real-time-application. Many studios and single professionals around the world use Quest3D for visualization of their projects. Flexibility and the manageability of the system allows its use in all areas, the most common ones: architectural visualization, presentation facilities and technology, educational programs, virtual tourism, games and so on.
Quest3D - platform, which improves over 8 years and is already used by thousands of developers on various projects. It has been used successfully in almost all types of 3D-applications.
The unique method of visual programming, will help a person not familiar with programming to create their own applications. Simple and intuitive interface will help developers in organizing complex projects, and the principle of hierarchy nodovoy rid of headaches connected with syntax errors. Embedded technologies and methods allow us to achieve results similar to the most advanced game engine.
In the new version of Act-3D T creators of Quest3D, represent new features of the program, such as the rendering of HDR, simulated surface water, improved support for VR, improved plug-in for Web and export from 3D Studio MAX ®.
HDR rendering gives visual effects, such as photographs or film. The effect simulates the interaction of bright light and camera lens. The system of rendering the water, you can create from the raging ocean and to calm small puddles. Algorithms for rendering uses the GPU, which guarantees optimal performance.
Imports WAV, MP3, MID, 3DS, X, LWO, MOT, LS, MD2, JPG, BMP, TGA, DDS, PNG.
Using technology Polytrans T Integration allows direct import BDF, 3DS, ACIS SAT, Alias Triangle, Autodesk Inventor, Biovision / Acclaim MoCap, DWG, DFX, VDU, DirectX, Electric Image.fact, IGES, Illustrator 2D vector file, Imagine.job , Inventor.iv, FBX, LWO, LWS, Minolta 3D Scanner, Openflight.fit, PTC G-Plug Granite, Parasolid, Pro / Desktop, Pro / E native.asm / prt, Pro / E.SLP, PDB Proteine databank / MDL MOL Molecule, Quickdraw 3D, Rhino / OpenNURBS, STEP, SoftImage XSI, SoftImage-3D, Solide Edge, SolidWorks, Stereo Lithography.STL, Strata StudioPro, TrueSpace.cob, etc. alphabetically ...
Eksportruet in 3D Studio Max ®, Maya ®, AutoCAD ®, SoftImage ® XSI, Lightwave 3D ® and Photoshop ®
The procedure for treatment:
1. Install the program Quest3D 4.3.2, clicking on the file by double clicking "Quest3D_V4_3_2.exe", located in the folder "Quest3D 4.3.2" and by doing plain instead of clicking with ejection buttons "forward" or "finish".
2. Ensure that yes, indeed, the program will operate in full work does not want by clicking the double click (left mouse button) on the shortcut icon of "Quest3D 4.3.2" on your desktop.
4. Back in the downloaded folder "Quest3D 4.3.2", found in it a subfolder "Crk".
5. Suddenly find a file "Quest3D.exe".
6. Start a little bit to realize that he's not on purpose. some time later, realize that this is a panacea for all their recent disappointments.
7. Smile of encouragement.
8. Click the right mouse button on the file "Quest3D.exe". Find in the ensuing context menu line "copy". click on her left (!) mouse.
9. The newly found on the desktop shortcut "Quest3D 4.3.2". just like last paragraph, press the right mouse button on it. in the menu to find the line "properties". In the window that appears, find the button "found object".
10. Suddenly the folder appears. Surprised.
11. Click in any free of unknown files and icons in place appeared before the folder right mouse button. the shortcut menu to find the line "insert" (a great, incidentally, the word. the male part of me will understand. hyhy). click on it the left mouse button.
12. All questions were answered yes. (Replacement, etc.)
13. All close, so as not to interfere with the great undertaking.
14. Again, try to run the program by clicking on a double click on the shortcut "Quest3D 4.3.2" on your desktop.
15. I sincerely rejoice in its power.
- PC with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP or Vista
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- 128MB system memory
- A graphics card that supporting DirectX 9
- 200 Mb of free disk space
Name of Program: Quest3D
Program Version: 4.3.2